1. The Seller applies the mechanism of “cookies” which, when the Customer uses the online Shop website, are stored by the Seller’s server on the hard disk of the Customer’s terminal equipment.
2. “Cookies” are used to make the online Shop website work more efficiently at the Customers’ terminal equipment.
3. This mechanism does not cause damage to the Customer’s terminal equipment, it also does not cause any changes in the configuration settings in the Customer’s equipment or software installed in these devices.
4. The Customer themselves might change the browser’s settings that allow for the usage of “cookies”. Nevertheless, the Seller informs that disabling “cookies” might cause some difficulties in this area or cause failure to the use of the online Shop.
5. „Cookies” are used to:
5.1. adjust the content of online Shop websites to the Customers’ preferences and optimise the use of websites, in particular cookies provide for recognising the Customers’ equipment and displaying properly a website adjusted to the Customers’ personalised preferences;
5.2. draw up statistics that allow understanding how Customers use websites, which makes it possible to improve their structure and content;
6. The following “cookies” are used within the framework of online Shop:
6.1. „performance cookies” that allow for gathering information on how the online Shop website is used;
6.2. „functional cookies” that allow for “memorising” the settings selected by the Customer and personalising the Customer’s interface as regards the language, region that the Customer comes from, font, display mode etc.;
6.3. „advertising cookies” that allow for displaying advertisements corresponding to the Customer’s interest.
7. The Seller informs that limiting “cookies” might have an influence on some functionalities of the online Shop website.
II. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
1. Nina Ołdziejewska, who operates the business activity under THE BEAST Nina Ołdziejewska, with a registered office in Białystok (15-743) at ul. Wierzbowej 15/ 14, entered into the Central Registration and Information on Business of the Republic of Poland, maintained by a competent Minister of Economy NIP: 5421631580, REGON: 200885593, e-mail address: email@example.com, tel. no: 606416160 is the personal data controller of Customer database in the understanding of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
2. The database of online Shop Customers has been reported to the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
3. In the framework of providing online Services that request personal information, the Seller is entitled under art 18 (1) of the Act on the Provision of Services by Electronic Means to process the Customer’s personal information as far as it is necessary to establish, shape the content, amend or terminate the Sale Agreement and solely for the purpose of accurate execution of the Agreement.
4. If the Seller is notified that Customers use the online Shop in a manner inconsistent with existing laws or these Regulations, the Seller might process the Customer’s personal information for the purpose and to the extend necessary to establish the liability of the Customer.
5. The Seller may process the following Customers personal information:
5.1. name and surname;
5.2. place of residence
5.3. e-mail address;
5.4. Delivery address if it differs from the place of residence;
5.5. telephone number.
6. The Seller shall specify which Customer personal information is necessary to conclude the Sale Agreement. Providing personal data is voluntary, nevertheless refusal to provide personal data necessary to conclude Sale Agreement results in inability to conclude this Agreement.
7. The Seller may also process the following data that define how the online Shop is used by the Customer (performance data):
7.1. the Customer identifiers given on the basis of data referred to in paragraph 5 of this section;
7.2. symbols that identify end of telecom network or ICT system that the Customer made use of;
7.3. information about starting, ending and the extend of each use of the online Shop;
7.4. information that the Customer visited the online Shop.
8. In accordance with information obligation referred to in art 20 (1) (2) of the Act on the Provision of Services by Electronic Means, the Seller hereby informs that watches over the security of personal data, which is demonstrated by implementing organisational and technical means that comply with the provisions on the protection of personal data, in particular the Act on the Protection of Personal Data and implementing acts thereto. What is more, connection with the online Shop is encrypted by means of SSL protocol (certificate description).
9. The Customer shall have access to personal data relating to themselves, might request their change or deletion. Customers who set up Customer Account at the online Shop may exercise this right by means of their Customer Account. The Customer who failed to set up a Customer Account may exercise this right by sending an appropriate declaration to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. The Seller shall protect the personal data of their Customers and use their best efforts to prevent unauthorised access or use thereof.
11. Personal data are made available to other parties to the extent necessary for the execution of Sale Agreement, namely
11.1. Polish mail, address: ul. Rodziny Hiszpańskich 8, 00-940 Warszawa
11.2. Epaka.pl, address: Aleje Tadeusza Kościuszki 29, 21-400 Łuków, Polska
11.3. PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. (R.C.S. Luxembourg B 118 349)
12. Personal data may be made available to judicial authorities and other state authorities upon reasoned request.
13. The Seller under art 31 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data may delegate the processing of Customer personal information to other parties in particular those providing hosting services.
14. Providing personal data is voluntary and the Customer can decide whether and to what extend they want to make use of the services provided by the Seller and provide personal information about themselves. Providing personal information to the Seller is always voluntary and the Customer can at any time withdraw and cancel their Account, in full or in part.
Information on particular security risk related to the services provided online and the function and objective of the software or data that do not constitute an element of the content of the service
The Seller, pursuant to art 6 (1) of the Act on Providing Services by Electronic Means shall inform the Customers about the particular security risks related to the services provided online.
The information relates to potential risks that shall be taken into account, even though the Seller implemented a system securing the infrastructure against unauthorised influence of third parties. Examples of potential risks are as follows:
1) spam which is unsolicited advertising information (commercial) sent by e-mail;
2) malicious software attacks;
3) cracking, the purpose of which is to gain personal and confidential information – identity theft by sending false e-mails reminding real e-mails;
4) finding weak point in cryptographic security, thus the possibility of cracking or circumventing it and consequently gaining personal or confidential information for the purpose of identity theft;
5) any type of data communications software developed primarily to inflict damage to ICT system, such as viruses, “worms” or “Trojan horses”;
The Customer is advised to pay attention to the protection of own computer by installing an antivirus software with most updated virus database and personal firewall.
Pursuant to art 6 (2) of the Act on the Provision of Services by Electronic Means, the Seller informs that the function and objective of software or data that are not a component of service, entered into the ICT system used by the Customer have been defined in the Policy on privacy and the use of “cookies”.
WITHDRAWAL FROM AGREEMENT FORM
(this form shall be filled in and send back only in case of withdrawing from the agreement)
– Addressee [here, an entrepreneur shall provide the name of the company, full address and if available fax no and e-mail address]
– I/ We (*) hereby inform (*) about my/ our withdrawal from an agreement on the purchase of the following items (*), an agreement on the delivery of the following items (*), a contract for a specific task, namely (*)/ on providing the following service (*)
– Date of concluding the agreement (*)/ receipt (*)
– Consumer’s/ Consumers’ name and surname
– Consumer’s/ Consumers’ address
– Consumer’s/ Consumers’ signature (only if the form will be sent in paper form)
(*) Delete as appropriate