I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- Pursuant to the requirements stipulated in the Act on Providing Services by Electronic Means, THE BEAST Karpińska, Ołdziejewska spółka jawna (general partnership), with a registered office in Warsaw (00-780) at ul. Ludowa 10/ 28, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register (KRS) under KRS no 0000689308, REGON no (National Business Registry No) 367948890, NIP no (National Tax ID No) 5213789899, e-mail address: email@example.com, tel. no +48696458812, hereinafter referred to as “THE BEAST” or the “Seller”, establishes the Regulations on using the online Shop through the website available online at www.thebeastbrand.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Regulations”).
- These Regulations define the terms and conditions of selling and purchasing products at the online Shop thebeastbrand.com (hereinafter referred to as the “online Shop”) through the website available online at www.thebeastbrand.com.
- These Regulations shall be read by the Customer before purchasing at the online Shop.
- These Regulations are available free of charge at the online Shop website www.thebeastbrand.com in a form which allows for the downloading, saving and printing thereof.
- Each Customer is obliged to comply with the provisions of these Regulations when taking activities aimed at using the online Shop.
- Each Customer shall observe the prohibition to provide content that is unlawful.
Terms used herein shall be understood as follows:
Personal Data Controller – THE BEAST Karpińska, Ołdziejewska spółka jawna (general partnership), with a registered office in Warsaw (00-780) address: ul. Ludowej 10/28, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under KRS no 0000689308, REGON no 367948890, NIP no 5213789899, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. no +48696458812, which determines the purposes and means of processing Customers personal data.
Working days – weekdays from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
Customer Service Unit – means a separate organisational unit of the Seller which gets in touch with the Customer in order to agree on the terms of fulfilling the Order or resolving a claim. Customer Service Unit is available for Customers at tel. no +48696458812 and at email@example.com.
Proof of Delivery – means a document submitted by the Seller’s Carriers to the Customer at delivering Goods or Products, it includes such information as: the name of delivered product, net price, gross price, VAT rate, quantity and total value.
Delivery – means delivering Goods or Products specified in the Order by the Seller to the Customer, which constitutes provision of service by the Seller upon Sale Agreement. The Seller might deliver products by own means of transport or by external hauliers (courier, Polish Mail or other chosen by the Seller).
Carrier/Haulier – means Seller’s employee that delivers Goods or Products specified in the Order to the address provided by the Customer, as well as a party that cooperates with the Seller in scope of delivering products.
Password – means a string of letters, numbers or other characters known to the Customer only that enables the Customer to access its Account at the online Shop.
Customer – a natural person aged 18 with full legal ability or a legal person or an organisational unit which is granted legal capacity under the provisions of separate laws, which Registered and placed and Order at the online Shop.
Customer Account – stands for online resource of an online Shop that the Customer has access to. The account functionality makes it easy for the Customer to place an Order at the Shop.
Login – a unique, provided by the Customer, individualising e-mail address required along with a Password to place an Order at the online Shop through the website.
Registration – means a set of activities entailing filling in correctly an online form available at the website by the Customer.
Online Shop – an online Shop run by THE BEAST Karpińska, Ołdziejewska spółka jawna (general partnership), with a registered office in Warsaw (00-780), address: ul. Ludowa 10/ 28, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under KRS no 0000689308, REGON no 367948890, NIP no 5213789899, e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. no: 69645812, hereinafter referred to as “THE BEAST” or the “Seller”, available at www.thebeastbrand.com
Seller, Service Provider – Nina Ołdziejewska running a business activity under THE BEAST Nina Ołdziejewska, with a registered office in Białystok (15-743), address: ul. Wierzbowej 15/14, entered into the Central Register and Information Record on Business Activity of the Republic of Poland, maintained by the Minister of Economy NIP: 5421631580, REGON: 200885593, e-mail address: email@example.com, tel. no: 606416160, hereinafter referred to as “THE BEAST” or the “Seller”, being the owner of the online Shop.
Regular Customer – a person purchasing at the online Shop at least once per four months.
Website – sa website under which online Shop THE BEAST operates, which is www.thebeastbrand.com
ICT system – means a group of cooperating IT devices and software providing for processing, storing, as well as sending and receiving data via telecommunication networks by means of a terminal appropriate for a given type of network.
Goods or Products – means Products presented at the online Shop that the Customer can place an Order for.
Service – a service provided by the Seller to the Customer under the provisions of these Regulations.
Newsletter Service – a service of sending to the Customer’s e-mail address a clearly structured information on new products or services provided by the Seller.
Sale Agreement – an agreement concluded between the thebeastbrand.com and the Customer of the online Shop, according to the procedure specified herein.
Act on the Protection of Personal Data – an Act of 29th August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No 101, item 926 as amended).
Act on Copyright and Related Rights – an Act of 4th February 1994 on copyright and related rights (that is Journal of Laws of 2006, No 90, item 631 as amended).
Act on Providing Services by Electronic Means – an Act of 18th July 2002 on the provision of services via electronic means (Journal of Laws of 2002, No 144, item 1204 as amended).
Order, Order Form – means submitting by the Customer to the Seller an offer to buy specific Products presented at the online Shop in accordance with the provisions of these Regulations.
III. TYPES OF SERVICES PROVIDED VIA THE ONLINE SHOP WEBSITE
- Via the online Shop website, the Seller provides services as follows:
1.1. selling of Goods presented at the online Shop website;
1.2. setting up, free of charge, Customer Account;
1.3. sending, free of charge, a Newsletter to the Customers;
2. The Seller may place at the online Shop website information about promotions with respect to the provided Services.
3. The price against each of the Products presented at the online Shop website is the charge that shall be paid to the Seller for the Sale of the Goods.
IV. TECHNICAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USING THE ONLINE SHOP
1. For the purpose of correct and full use of the online Shop, the Customers shall be equipped with the following:
1.1. a device with an access to the Internet;
1.2. a browser, at least Internet Explorer 11 or Chrome 39 or FireFox 34 or Opera 26 or Safari 5 version or newer that supports cookies;
1.3. an activate e-mail account.
2. The use of the online Shop may require installing Java, Java Script software or accepting cookies.
3. If the Customer’s ICT system fails to meet the requirements stipulated in section IV, they are not entitled to raise a claim on account of inability to use the online Store.
V. SETTING UP USER’S ACCOUNT
- In order to set up the Customer Account, the Customer shall register themselves.
- Registration is free and is not required to place an Order at the online Store via the Website.
- During the Registration process, the Customer shall:
3.1. fill in or confirm such data as: e-mail address, name and surname, country of origin, city/ town, post code, address; in case of an entrepreneur: the name of the company and NIP no;
3.2. set their own personalised Password;
3.3. be asked to read the Regulations and accept the Regulations;
3.4. agree to process their personal data pursuant to the Act on the Protection of Personal Data;
3.5. may agree to receive from the Seller commercial information and the Newsletter.
4. The Seller shall confirm that Registration was successfully by sending an activation link to the Customer’s e-mail address provided during the Registration.
5. Clicking on the activation link will activate the Customer Account.
6. Agreement on providing Customer Account Service is considered as concluded at the time when the Customer Account gets activated at the online Shop Website.
7. When filling in the Registration form, the Customer declares by ticking the appropriate box that provided data are complete and accurate and do not violate any third party rights, read the Regulations, commits themselves to abide by them and agrees for the processing of their personal date for the purpose of fulfilling the Order. The Customer may also freely, by ticking appropriate boxes on the registration form, agree on the processing of their personal data for marketing purposes, nevertheless it is not required for concluding with the Seller an agreement on the provision of services via the Internet;
8. Filling in the Registration form, the Customer agrees to receive by e-mail – to the e-mail address provided during the Registration, information related to their purchases at the online Shop. The Seller will also send to the e-mail address provided by the Customer a confirmation of successful registration at the online Shop whereas the Customer will get access to their Customer Account.
9. The Customer may log into their Customer Account at any time using a Login and a Password.
10. By means of the Customer Account, the Customer may:
10.1. make purchases at the online Shop;
10.2. receive from the Seller information on Services and promotions;
10.3. amend data entered by the Customer during the Registration, including Login and Password.
11. The Customer shall be liable for the safety and correct use of the Login and the Password that should be kept confidential. If the Customer suspects that the Login or the Password is held by an unauthorised person, the Customer shall immediately notify the Seller thereabout.The Seller shall not be liable for losses arising from disclosure of the Login or the Password to unauthorised persons by the Customer.
12. Customer Account Service is provided free of charge for indefinite period of time. The Customer may at any time and without giving a reason remove the Account by sending a request to the Seller’s e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or to the following address: ul. Wierzbowa 15 lok. 14, 15-743 Białystok. Having received such a request, the Seller shall remove the Customer Account immediately and not later than three days after having received such a request.
VI. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USING THE ONLINE SHOP
- The Seller sells Goods via Internet network.
- The Seller sells Goods within the territory of Poland and European Union.
- Information about Products displayed for sale (e.g. Product description) are published at the online Shop website by the Seller. Prior to buying a Product, the Customer shall read the description thereof available at the online Shop website. If there is information on the packaging, prior to using a Product, the Customer shall read the information set out by the producer either on the Product itself or the packaging thereof.
- 4. Goods prices quoted at the online Shop website are gross prices (including VAT at the rate in force), expressed in Polish zlotys that do not include Delivery costs and other costs that the Customer will incur under a Sale Agreement, which will be informed about at the time of choosing the mean of Delivery and placing an Order.
- Prices quoted at the time of the Order are binding.
- The Seller reserves the right to change the prices of Goods available at the online Shop, as well as to run and recall any promotional campaigns and sale subject to section VI (5) of these Regulations.
- An Order submitted by the Customer constitutes an offer in the understanding of relevant civil law regulations. An e-mail confirming the scope of the Order, sent by the Seller to the Customer, constitutes an acceptance of the offer to the feasible extend.
- Sale Agreement is concluded between the Customer and the Seller at the time when the Customer receives information that the Order was accepted by the Seller.
- The Seller’s headquarter is the place of concluding the Sale Agreement.
- The Seller pays particular attention to ensure confidentiality to the Customer when the Customer uses the online Shop.
- The Customer shall use the online Shop in accordance with applicable laws, provisions of these Regulations and good practice.
- It is forbidden to use the online Shop in a way that could violate personal rights of other people and post and distribute via the online Shop vulgar, false information or information that could violate other people’s personal rights, law or other Seller’s or third parties’ justified interest.
- The Customer may use the resources of the online Store only for their own use.
- The Customer is forbidden to use the resources and online Shop functionality for the purpose of commercial activity or any other that would infringe the Seller’s interest.
- To place an Order, the Customer shall choose Products at the online Shop and place them in a virtual shopping cart by clicking “Add to cart” button.
- In the course of purchasing, the Customer may check the content of its cart and the current value of the Order.
- After having added a Product to its virtual shopping cart, the Customer may cancel an order by clicking on “Delete” button.
- Once the Customer has decided to finalise the purchase, in order to place an Order, the Customer shall choose one of the available options: “an order for registered users” or “an order without registering”.
- Having chosen the option “an order for registered users”, the Customer will be redirected to the screen allowing for logging in where the Customer will be asked to provide their Login and Password or will have an opportunity to register the Customer Account. The Customer may also move “Back” and choose “an order without registering”.
- A registered Customer, after logging into their Customer Account shall choose Delivery and Payment type and provide Delivery address.
- Choosing the option “an order without registering”, the Customer shall:
7.1. fill in such data as: name and surname, country of origin, city/ town, post code, address, e-mail address, telephone number; in case of entrepreneurs: the name of the company and NIP no;
7.2. choose Delivery and payment type;
7.3. have an opportunity to type in comments, suggestions and questions regarding the Order;
7.4. be asked to read and accept the Regulations;
7.5. agree to the processing of personal data pursuant to the Act on the protection of personal data;
8. In both cases, Customers are redirected to a virtual cash desk and by clicking on “Send and pay” button the Order gets sent to the Shop e-mail address.
9. Then, in both cases, the Seller confirms the acceptance of the Order by sending an e-mail to the Customer, requesting the Customer to confirm the Order. Additionally, Customers get information about the total value (net and gross) and all additional costs, if any.
10. Customers shall confirm the Order by sending an e-mail back to the Seller’s e-mail address email@example.com.
11. Having sent an e-mail back to the Seller, the Customer can no longer cancel the Order off.
12. In compliance with section IX hereof, the Seller starts processing the Order after having received payment from the Customer.
13. Orders may be placed 24 hours a day, 12 months a year. The Seller reserves the right to suspend order processing on official holidays, public holidays and other specified days, which shall not affect Orders placed prior to the Seller’s notification of free days. Information that Order processing has been suspended shall be posted at the website.
14. The Customer has the right to check in the presence of the Haulier whether the delivered Product complies with the Order. In the event of loss or damage, the Customer may ask the Haulier to raise an appropriate protocol.
15. Order Form is a free, one-off service that ends up once an Order has been placed using it or once the Customer cancelled the Order using it.
- The Seller delivers Products within the territory of the Republic of Poland and European Union.
- The Customer shall pay for the Delivery, unless otherwise stipulated in the Sale Agreement.
- Delivery costs are quoted at the website, then when placing an Order and also at the time when the Customer agrees to be bound by the Sale Agreement.
- The Seller shall deliver Goods being the subject of the agreement without any defects.
- Products should be delivered to the Customer within 14 working days unless Product description or at order placing a shorter time was quoted.
- The period for delivering a Product to the Customer starts in case of the Customer choosing the mode of bank transfer from the day of crediting the Seller’s bank account or settlement account.
- The period for delivering a Product to the Customer starts in case of the Customer choosing the mode of payment on delivery from the moment of concluding the Sale Agreement.
- Ordered Goods shall be delivered to the Customer by a Haulier to the address provided on the Order Form. On the day of sending the Order, confirmation that Products were dispatched shall be sent to the Customer’s e-mail address.
- The Seller shall enclose to the Delivery the VAT invoice listing delivered items. The Customer authorises the Seller to raise VAT invoice without the recipient’s signature.
- Unjustified Delivery refusal by the Customer shall be considered as a violation of the provisions hereof.
- If the Customer is absent at the delivery address, the Haulier will leave a non-delivery notice or will try to call the Customer to agree on delivery time. The Seller shall not be liable for any delays due to reasons caused by the Customer.
1. The Customer may pay for purchased Goods in one of the following ways:
1.1. bank transfer to the account provided by the Seller in Order confirmation;
1.2. cash at delivery – payment to the Haulier at Delivery;
1.3. money transfer by ancillary system (AS) that the Seller cooperates with (online transfer)
2. In case the Customer decides to pay by bank transfer, payment shall be made by the Customer within seven days after concluding the Sale Agreement.
3. If the Customer decides on cash at delivery, money should be paid to the Haulier at Delivery.
X. WARRANTY AND CLAIM PROCEDURE
- The Seller shall deliver to the Customers Goods that are free from material and legal defects and shall remain liable to the Customer if a delivered Product has a material or legal defect.
- If Goods delivered by the Seller’s haulier do not align with the placed Order, the Customer shall notify the Haulier thereabout and refuse to accept the Products that have not been ordered.
- If a Product has signs of damage or a Product with manufacturing defect was delivered, the Customer might refuse to accept the Product signing a relevant statement.
- If an ordered Product has defects, the Customer might:
4.1. request apportioning of the price or withdraw from the Sale Agreement, unless the Seller immediately and without much inconvenience to the Customer replaces the faulty Product with a flawless one or removes the defect. This restriction shall not apply if the Product has been already replaced or repaired by the Seller or the Seller failed to meet the obligation to replace the Goods with Products free from defects or remove the defects. Instead of Seller’s offer to remove the defects, the Customer may request the Product to be replaced with a Product free from defects or instead of getting the Product replaced, request the defects to be removed, unless bringing goods into conformity with the agreement in the manner chosen by the Customer is impossible or would require unreasonable costs as compared to the solution offered by the Seller. Assessing the excessive costs, the value of Goods free from defects, the type and importance of recognised defect as well inconvenience that other solution could cause to the Customer should be considered,
4.2. request the faulty Goods to be replaced with Products free from defects or get the defects removed. The Seller is obliged to replace the faulty Goods with a Product free from defects or remove the defect at reasonable time without causing much inconvenience to the Customer. The Seller might reject the Customer’s request if establishing conformity to the Sale Agreement in the manner chosen by the Customer is impossible or as compared to the other available solution would require excessive costs. The Seller shall pay for the repair and Product replacement.
5. The Customer who exercises rights under statutory warranty shall deliver the defective product to the Seller’s address and the Seller shall pay for the delivery.
6. The Seller is liable under warranty if material defect has been recognised within two years after handing the Product over to the Customer. Claims for removing defects or replacing a Product with a Product free from defects expire after a year but they cannot expire prior to the period of time defined in the former sentence. Within that time, the Customer may withdraw from the Sale Agreement or request apportionment of price owing to the Product defect. If the Customer requests a Product to be replaced with a Product free from defects or a defect to be removed, the time for withdrawing from the Sale Agreement or requesting apportionment of price starts after the term for replacing the Product or removing the defect expired ineffectively.
7. All claims shall be sent to the Seller’s e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or by a registered letter to THE BEAST ul. Ludowa 10/28, 00-780 Warszawa.
8. A properly made claim shall include at least the Customer’s designation (including name and surname, post code, e-mail address) and a description of the issue constituting the subject of the claim.
9. The Seller shall resolve the claim within 14 days after having received it. The Seller shall, without any delay, inform the Customer about the result of the investigation by an e-mail.
10. The Customer being a consumer has the following example possibilities of having recourse to an out-of-court complaint and redress mechanism:
10.1. The Customer may apply to the permanent consumer arbitration court, referred to in article 37 of the Act of 15th December 2000 on Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2001, No 4 item 25 as amended) for the settlement of a dispute arising from concluded Sale Agreement;
10.2. The Customer may apply to Voivodship Trade Inspector (Journal of Laws of 2001, No 4 item 25 as amended) for mediation procedure for amicable settlement of a dispute aroused between the Customer and the Seller;
10.3. The Customer is entitled to free legal assistance to settle a dispute between themselves and the Seller, may also make use of free assistance of poviat (municipal) spokesman for protection of consumer rights or social organisation whose statutory areas of responsibilities includes the protection of consumer rights (among others, the Consumers’ Association, the Association of Polish Consumers);
XI. RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM THE PURCHASE AGREEMENT
1. The Customer, being a consumer that concluded a Sale Agreement may withdraw from it within 14 days without giving any reason, nevertheless the term starts when the Product has been handed over to the Customer, nevertheless if the agreement:
1.1. refers to a few items delivered one by one, in multiple lots or pieces, the term for withdrawal starts when the last item, lot or part has been handed over;
1.2. is for a regular delivery of products over a definite period of time from handing over the first item.
2. To withdraw from the Sale Agreement, the Customer shall submit to the Seller a notice of withdrawal. The form constituting an Annex no 3 hereto may be used for such a notice. To comply with this deadline, such a notice shall be sent before its end date. The Seller shall immediately confirm to the Customer that received such a form via the online Shop website.
3. Notice of termination shall be submitted:
3.1. in writing and sent to the address: THE BEAST ul. Ludowa 10/28, 00-780 Warszawa;
3.2. by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
4. In the event of withdrawal from Sale Agreement, the agreement is considered unconcluded, however if such a notice is placed by the Customer before Seller’s acceptance of the offer, the agreement ceases to be binding.
5. The Seller shall immediately and not later than 14 days after having received from the Customer a notice of withdrawal from the Sale Agreement reimburse all payments, including the cost of delivering Goods to the Customer. The Seller may withhold the reimbursement until they have received the Goods back or an evidence of having the Goods dispatched, whichever occurs earlier.
6. In the event the Customer exercises their right of withdrawal from the agreement and if decides to return Goods in a different way than the least expensive standard type of Delivery offered by the Seller, the Seller shall not be required to reimburse additional costs incurred by the Customer.
7. The Customer shall, without any delay, return the Goods to the Seller and not later than 14 days after withdrawal from the Sale Agreement. In order to meet the deadline, Goods should be sent to the Seller’s address: THE BEAST ul. Ludowa 10/28, 00-780 Warsaw before the end date.
8. The Customer shall be liable for diminished value of the Goods resulting from the handling of the Goods other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods.
9. The Seller shall carry out reimbursement using the same means of payment as the Customer used, unless the Customer expressly accepted other mean of reimbursement provided that it does not entail any additional costs that the Customer would have to incur.
10. The Customer may not exercise the right to withdraw from distance with regards to the following agreements:
10.1. an agreement on providing services if the Seller provided the service in full with the consumer’s prior express consent when the Customer was informed prior to commencing the service that once the service has been provided by the Seller, they will lose their right to withdraw from the agreement;
10.2. an agreement when price or remuneration is dependent on fluctuations in the financial market that the Seller does not control and that might occur before the deadline for withdrawing from the agreement;
10.3 an agreement relating to a Product which is liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
10.4. an agreement related to a non-prefabricated Product made to the consumer’s specifications or clearly personalised;
10.5. an agreement related to a sealed delivered Product which is not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and was unsealed after delivery;
10.6. an agreement related to a Product which by nature is inseparably mixed with other items after delivery;
10.7. an agreement for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which has been agreed at the time of concluding the Sale Agreement, which can be shipped no sooner than after 30 days and the price of which is dependent on the fluctuations in the market being out of the Seller’s control;
10.8. an agreement where the Consumer expressly requested the Seller to come and carry out an urgent repair or maintenance if the Seller provides additionally services other than those requested by the Consumer or provides Products other than spare parts indispensable for the repair or maintenance, the Consumer has the right to withdraw from the agreement with regards to the additional services or Products;
10.9. an agreement for the supply of sealed sound recordings, videos, computer programs if unsealed after delivery;
10.10. and agreement for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts;
10.11. agreement made by public auction;
10.12. an agreement for the provision of accommodation other than for residential purposes, transport of goods, car rental services. catering, services related to leisure, entertainment, sport or cultural events if the agreement provides for the date or time period when the service should be provided;
10.13. an agreement for the provision of digital content which is not supplied on tangible medium if the performance of service began with the consumer’s prior express consent before the end of the withdrawal period and after being informed by the Seller about their right of withdrawal.
- 1. Seller’s responsibility due to a failure to perform or inadequate performance of the Sale Agreement shall be limited to actual losses documented by the Customer and exclude the loss of profit.
- The Seller shall not be liable for:
2.1. any damage caused to third parties, resulting from the Customer’s use of the online Shop in a manner at variance with these Regulations or provisions of law;
2.2. the Customer’s loss of data caused by external factors (e.g. damage of a cable, hardware or software problem), other reasons independent of the Seller;
2.3. damages being the consequence of providing false or incomplete information for the purpose of the Sale Agreement;
2.4. damages being the consequence of using the Shop by the Customer in a manner inconsistent with existing laws or these Regulations, in particular disclosure of the Password or Login;
2.5. the functioning of the serves hosting Customer’s mailboxes, in particular blocking the mail servers by administrators of messages sent from the Seller’s e-mail.
XIII. REGULAR CUSTOMERS
- The Seller provides for discounts and special promotional campaigns for Regular Customers.
- Information about current promotions and discounts shall be presented at the online Shop website in the tab sale or on the main page.
XIV. ADDITIONAL SERVICES
- The Seller provides to the Customer an additional service which is the Newsletter.
- The additional service is provided for free, 7 days per week, 24 hours a day.
- The additional service is provided to Customers that typed in their e-mail address, registered themselves and agreed to receive the Newsletter by ticking an appropriate box on the Order Form
- Newsletter service comes down to sending to the Customer’s e-mail address clearly organised information on new Products and Services in the Seller’s offer.
- Each Newsletter shall include information about the sender, subject of the message and information about the possibility and way of withdrawing from the Newsletter.
- The Customer may at any time unsubscribe from the Newsletter by clicking on an appropriate link attached to each e-mail with the Newsletter.
- All copyrights to the content posted at online Shop website belong to the Seller and are protected by law.
- The Seller stipulates that all materials available at the online Shop (especially graphics, texts, photos) are protected in particular under the Law on Copyrights and Related Rights. The Customer may use them only for allowed own use. Copying, reproduction, distribution on the Internet and other ways of using the materials posted at the online Shop that go beyond the boundaries permitted by law is prohibited.
- Referring to the data and any other materials made available to the Customer at the online Shop, both regulated and non-regulated by copyrights, the Customer is forbidden to use the above data and materials for competitive business activity.
XVI. FINAL PROVISIONS
- The Seller shall be entitled to amend these Regulations unilaterally. The amendments shall be effective 7 days after posting the amended Regulations at the online Shop website.
- The Seller shall notify their current Customers about the change of the online Shop Regulations by sending such information to the Customer by e-mail. In the event the Customer refuses to accept the amended Regulations, they shall notify the Seller thereabout before the Regulations becomes effective. Lack of acceptance of the new version of the Regulations shall correspond to the demand that the Customer deregister from the online Shop. If the Customer fails to inform the Seller that does not accept the Regulations by the time this amendment comes into force. this shall be considered as acceptance of the Regulations.
- The content of the Regulations may be recorded by printing it out, saved onto a storage medium or downloaded at any time from the Seller’s online Shop website.
- In the event of a dispute, the parties will make an attempt to resolve it amicably. In the absence of an amicable settlement, such a dispute shall be referred to a competent common court of law.
- All disputes are exclusively subject to Polish law.
- Matters not regulated in these Regulations shall be governed by generally applicable provisions of Polish law.
- These Regulations constitute an integral part of Sale Agreements concluded between the Seller and the Customer.
- The below constitute an integral part of these Regulations:
8.2 Annex no 2 – Information on the special risk related to the service provided online and the function and purpose of the software and data not being an element of the service;
8.3 Annex no 3 – Withdrawal from Agreement Form.
9. The Regulations are effective from 01.09.2016.